Massena Memorial Hospital & MMH Foundation – (315) 764-4602
20 Bowers St, Massena, NY
Friday, October 18th, 2019; from 3PM to 11PM
MMH Foundation 10th Annual Droppin’ the Glove on Cancer Hockey Tourney. A women’s and co-ed hockey tournament in support of women’s cancer initiatives in the North Country.
1. USA Hockey registered referees will be used.
2. Women must be 20+ years old and men must be 30+ years old.
3. Players can be rostered on one team only – excluding goalies. Final rosters due by 10/14.
4. For a player to be eligible to play in a championship game, he/she MUST have played in at least one round robin game.
5. Teams are guaranteed 3 games. Top two point winners for each division will play for championship.
6. Teams will have a 5-minute warm up before each game and between periods.
7. Games will consist of two 25 minute running time periods
Complete rules for all divisions available at registration.
To register or for more information contact Julia Rose at email@example.com or call 315-769-4602.