Sunday is Mother’s Day and while it will look a lot different this year thanks to the quarantine, that doesn’t mean you should totally forget about mom.
While most people tend to take mom out for a Mother’s Day brunch, and may be considering making her brunch this year because of the lockdown, it turns out most moms would rather enjoy a totally different meal for their holiday.
A new poll finds:
- Only 19% of moms actually want brunch for Mother’s Day.
- 48% would rather celebrate the day with dinner.
- And 53% would prefer takeout or delivery from their favorite restaurant.
- Overall, 39% of moms would love a homemade meal this Sunday, but you don’t have to knock yourself out.
- 74% say they’d rather have a comfortable and classic meal, rather than an indulgent and fancy one.
- But don’t expect mom to eat healthy, with 64% saying they’d love to enjoy some of their guilty pleasure foods.
- Another way to impress mom could be breakfast in bed.
- 75% of moms enjoy eating Mother’s Day breakfast from the comfort of their beds.
Source: The Daily Meal