“Billboard” magazine has announced this year’s honorees for their annual Women in Music Event, and Dolly Parton is being recognized this year. The legendary singer will be honored with the Hitmaker Award, given to a songwriter “whose compositions have significantly impacted culture.”
This year’s other honorees include:
- Cardi B, who is being recognized as 2020’s Woman of the Year.
- Jennifer Lopez will receive the Icon of the Year award, for “her impact on the music industry and the greater artistic community.”
- Dua Lipa will receive the Powerhouse Award, honoring her streaming, sales and radio success.
- Chloe X Halle will receive the Rising Star Award presented by Honda
- Jessee Reyes will receive the American Express Impact Award.
“Billboard’s” 15th annual Women in Music event will take place virtually this year, streaming live on December 10th.