When we all finally get to travel again, one key to having a great time is being welcomed by the locals. While some cities would rather runaway from tourists, others embrace those coming to visit, and now a new report reveals which areas are the friendliest out there.
- Expedia is out with their list of the 20 friendliest cities in the U.S.
- The list is based on reviews from January 2019 to December 2020, with the site looking for mentions of words like “friendly, friendliest, amiable,” as well as words associated with them.
- Topping the list is Whitefish, Montana, which is great for outdoor enthusiasts, with Sister Bay, Wisconsin, a small town that’s great for boaters and fisherman, coming in second.
Top Ten Friendliest Cities In The U.S.
(click here for the complete list)
- Whitefish, Montana
- Sister Bay, Wisconsin
- Manitou Springs, Colorado
- Easton, Maryland
- Lihue, Hawaii
- Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Kennebunkport, Maine
- Chincoteague, Virginia
- Ogunquit, Maine
- Provincetown, Massachusetts