While movies and TV shows would have you believe that folks can fall in love at first sight, whether that’s really true or not remains to be seen. But do people really believe it’s possible?
- Well, adult products website Adam & Eve set out to find out, asking their customers if they believe in love at first sight, and apparently some do.
- Overall, 49% of respondents say yes, love at first sight can happen.
- Although that percentage is down compared to a 2011 survey, in which 55% believed it to be true.
- 29% are not believers in love at first sight, up from 27% in 2011.
- And then there are those who are torn.
- 24% of people admit they aren’t sure that love at first sight is really a thing, up from 18% ten years ago.
Source: Yahoo Finance